Holiday Lobby Hours
Thanksgiving: Lobby Closed
Christmas and New Year's
Christmas Eve: 9:00am-12:00pm
Christmas Day: Lobby Closed
New Year's Eve: 9:00am-12:00pm
New Year's Day: Lobby Closed
From 85N (Norcross/Chamblee): I-85S take exit 85 (I-75N Marietta/Chattanooga), take exit 252B Howell Mill Rd, make a left on Howell Mill Rd, turn right on Defoor Ave NW (road between Waffle House and QuickTrip), turn left on Defoor Place NW, we are the building with the big orange Frenchie on the right!
From I75N (Marietta/Chattanooga): Take I-75S to exit 252 (Howell Mill Rd) turn right on Howell Mill Rd, turn right on Defoor Ave NW (road between Waffle House and QuickTrip), turn left on Defoor Place NW, we are the building with the big orange Frenchie on the right!
From 75S/85S (Airport): Take I-75/85N follow I-75N towards Marietta/Chattanooga take exit 252B Howell Mill Rd, turn left onto Howell Mill Rd, turn right on Defoor Ave NW (road between Waffle House and QuickTrip), turn left on Defoor Place NW, we are the building with the big orange Frenchie on the right!
Dog Days Atlanta - Westside Location
Dog Days’ West Midtown Atlanta location provides pet owners with a fun and safe dog day care and dog boarding environment that your dog can utilize as an outlet for energy. We believe consistent interaction and attention to dogs is vital for making happier pets. Furthermore, we believe a smaller dog daycare and dog boarding facility creates a more intimate environment, where special needs can be met and unique personalities recognized. By taking fewer dogs, we can guarantee proper supervision for each individual pet.
We offer play-all-day dog day care, luxury dog boarding and dog grooming services, as well as unique accessories, and all-natural and/or organic dog food and dog treats. All this while you watch your dog play all day on our state-of-the-art web camera!
Meet Our Managers
Val Taylor - Manager
Val Taylor is the Manager of Dog Days Atlanta's Westside location. After starting out as a handler she was promoted to Kennel Manager after only 5 months and then to Assistant Manager after 1 year. Two months later she was promoted to Manager. Val has a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and served 5 years in the US Navy. She has a 4 year old Chihuahua named Kilo
Hope Buie - Assistant Manager
Hope Buie is the Assistant Manager of Dog Days Atlanta's Westside location. She has over 8 years of Dog Daycare experience and completed college level classes to become a Veterinary Technician. She's from Tampa, FL and has two dogs of her own - Sarge and Skye. Around here Hope is know as the Dog Whisperer.
- $45.00 per 24-hour period – includes day care, special feedings, administering medication, etc.
- $30.00 per each additional dog from same owner
- Late check out fee (after 12 noon) except Sunday – $18 per dog
- Full Day = $30.00
- 10-Day Day care Package = $270.00 ($30.00 savings- compared to 10 days at full price)
- 10-Day Daycare Package with Pool Pass = $310.00 ($40.00 savings- compared to 10 days at full price with Daily Pool Add-on)
- 20-Day Day care Package = $500.00 ($100.00 savings- compared to 20 days at full price)
- 20-Day Daycare Package with Pool Pass = $545.00 ($155.00 savings- compared to 10 days at full price with Daily Pool Add-on)
- Daily Pool Add-on: $5
- Memberships are non refundable and expire 1 year from purchase.